Private Voice Lessons with Tammy Griffith
- 30-minute monthly coaching packages preferred (4 lessons per month = 1 lesson each week).
- Individual/à la carte sessions also available.
TUITION + PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- Prepayment by credit/debit card via PayPal/Square/Venmo is required to schedule first session (initial consultation/trial voice lesson, 30 minutes, a.k.a. Introduction to Vocal Strategies LLC Teaching Methods). Confirmation of appointment time and Zoom session instructions will follow receipt of payment.
- Lesson payments due 24 hours prior to scheduled lesson time (à la carte) or first week of the month for the entire month.
- Lesson times are reserved exclusively for each student. Students must notify instructor of absence a minimum of 24 hours before scheduled lesson, otherwise full payment for scheduled lesson is due.
- Absences reported 24 hours or more beforehand will be rescheduled at the discretion of the instructor.
- Lessons missed by the instructor will be rescheduled and/or credited to the student’s account.
- A great voice is developed through consistent daily practice.
- Instructor suggests carving out 15-30 minutes (or more) each day when distractions are at a minimum and concentration is at a maximum. If possible, practice at the same time daily.
- Specific practice suggestions are assigned at each lesson.
LESSON TERMINATION POLICY (TEMPORARY + PERMANENT)
- The first month (4 lessons) is considered a trial period in order to ensure that the teaching style is a good fit with the learning style of the student.
- After the trial period, should a student discontinue lessons for whatever reason, at least one month’s notice in advance of the last lesson date must be given.
- Should insufficient notice be given, payment for 4 lessons from the date of notification or discontinuance of lessons is required.
- Instructor reserves the right to discontinue lessons with any student at any time.