Tammy Griffith Music
Tammy Griffith offers expert level coaching for singers and creatives of all ages and experience levels in the Bull City and beyond. Private Sessions are available via Zoom and FaceTime, making creative support possible no matter where you are in the world.
Tammy Griffith studied speech communication, music industry and English at Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU) and refined her vocal skills on Nashville’s Music Row. Performance opportunities have taken Tammy from choral groups to bands; from churches to bars; from weddings and community events to the Country Music Hall of Fame.
Finding My Freedom explores vocalist/songwriter Tammy Griffith’s personal journey to freedom from societal standards of beauty and her own deeply-ingrained perfectionism. As she paves her unique path to inner peace, she ditches her steadfast inner critic, learns to appreciate her imperfections, and embraces the present moment. In finding her freedom, Tammy Griffith finds her voice.
- Dare to Dream
- Finding My Freedom
- My Own Best Friend
- Lessons Learned in Letting Go
- Learn to Love Myself Again
- More Than a Number
- Just Drive
- Stumbling Into Grace
- Seeking Serenity
“Finding My Freedom is an album at the heart of what country music is about: an expression of life as a collection of experiences. The honesty in the songwriting is clear, especially in songs like ‘Finding My Freedom’ and ‘Perfection.’ Tammy’s personal struggle is told with truth in her lyrics and passionate vocals. Her voice reaches out and grabs you, forcing you to pay attention. The uniqueness of her music separates itself from the rest of her genre. It is the story of us all: trying to find ourselves amidst the noise of the world, and being at peace with who we are. This is an album that can speak to anyone.”
“Beautiful voice, exceptional teacher — Tammy is able to share her talents with you in a manner that is welcoming and relaxing. She draws you in and has something for everyone, no matter where your skill level lies.”Patricia Franklin, Author/Educator: Focus on the Positive
Lunch Hour Lessons (1 hour small group voice lesson via Zoom, $15, limited to 5 participants)
Evening Muse Creative Support Circle (1 hour Zoom class, $15)
Private Sessions currently available via Zoom
Singing for Stress Relief & Self-Expression
Triangle Vocalists Meetup Group offers creative support and a FREE monthly group voice lesson
- Berklee Online: The online extension school of Berklee College of Music, delivering access to Berklee’s acclaimed curriculum from anywhere in the world.
- Durham Arts Council: A private non-profit dedicated to supporting the arts in Durham and the Triangle Region in North Carolina.
- North Carolina Songwriters Co-Op: A not-for-profit organization dedicated to the support and promotion of songwriters in the state of North Carolina.
- Studio 415: Based in Clayton, NC, Paul Barton of Studio 415 Recordings offers music production, digital audio recording, mixing and mastering services.
- Triangle Sings: A regional vocal and choral music website for the Triangle and Triad areas of North Carolina.